Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will use it.
Parable Music (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- We will collect any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys, which we would we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- IP Addresses - We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A 'Cookie' is a piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser, while a user is browsing a the internet. We do not store or use our own website specific cookies.
Purposes of storage and gaining access to cookies:
- Website personalisation (for example: saving font size, sight challenged version of website or template version)
- Saving data or user’s decisions (for example, keeping information on products added to cart)
- Social websites integration (for example: displaying your friends, fans or post publishing on Facebook or Google+ directly from the website)
- Adjusting adverts that are displayed on the website
- Creating website’s statistics and flow statistics between different websites
Where we store your personal data
Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We use cloud based servers.
Information collect via forms on our website is stored on Webflow serves, which are hosted via Amazon Web Services. The forms are secured by HTTPS encryption. This information is usually exported, processed on local devices such as iPads, mobile phones or computers. An example of processing would be exporting information such as mailing lists, to help improve our marketing and tailoring adverts to custom audiences.
These mailing lists are then stored on Google Drive, where only parable team members have access. In the event of outsourcing marketing work, those third party teams may also have access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries (if ever applicable), our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (if ever applicable), as defined in section 1159 of the UK CompaniesAct 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Parable or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.